A vintage Cottage


Just my story about a little Vintage Cottage I stumbled upon "down the shore" one day. I'd been searching for one like it for a little more than 2 years. All I required were two small things.
A small price, and a small view of the water.
Now, 9 years later, it is hard to believe I ever thought twice about it when I found it. I remember saying to the real estate agent "You know it really needs work, I would only be buying it for the view." But oh boy... boy what a view!
I thought about it for a full month. The price was great. The view far surpassed my dreams of what was within my reach. I am so glad I saw the possibilities, and had a simple vision for the interior. This is a continuing story about the joys that have come my way through my Cottage Beach House.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh How I love white!
White on white. Off white on white. Blue on white. Green on white. Pink on white.

the pillow warehouse


Loving the touch of yellow below:

Coastal living

Below is just one of the most adorable things you can do with fabric:


Coastal Living

A splash of any color looks exceptional against a white background. Here pink works it's magic.
I especially love the rug!


Coastal Living

1 comment:

LillyB said...

Color changes things! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails